The Savannah Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival is presented by the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa. Any references made to the Savannah Gourmet Seafood & Spirits Festival or The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa or the Westin or The AdFIsh Group, LLC or AquaCurean or the "Festival" should be considered applicable to all entities.
The Festival is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. Below we have listed what type of personal information we collect, how we collect it, and what we do with it. This policy may be amended from time to time by means of notice provided through this posting on our website. Any amendments and/changes to this policy shall replace and supercede all previous policy statements.
Types of Information Collected and How This Information Is Used
1. Phone and/or Fax Numbers: The Festival may request your phone and/or fax number such that in the event of a problem we may communicate with you. Your phone and fax numbers may also appear on lists associated with any types of registration that may be a part of the Festival. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise release your numbers to any third party and we do not use them for any purpose other than that for which they were originally collected.
2. Email Addresses: The Festival collects email addresses when you join or sign up for items on our web site. We collect this information so that we may confirm your participation, communicate with you if there is a problem, and alert you via email of other Festival and AdFish Group or Westin products and services that we may provide from time to time which may be of interest to you. Your email address may also appear on any applicable registration lists. You may opt out of receiving email notices at any time. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise release your email address to any third party and we do not use them for any purpose other than that for which they were originally collected.
3. Credit Card Information: The Festival and/or our representative agency, collects your credit card information when you pay by that method. We use the information only to obtain payment for Festival products for which you have purchased. Credit card information is NOT stored on our website.
4. Mailing Addresses: The Festival may request your mailing address such that we may communicate with you. Your mailing address may also appear on lists associated with any types of registration that may be a part of the Festival. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise release your information to any third party and we do not use them for any purpose other than that for which they were originally collected.
5. Cookies: Some pages of the Festival web site may utilize the use of "cookies" (pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer) to maintain your user session identity. You can manage installed cookies by going to the "Properties" section of your web browser.
6. Other Web Sites: Our web site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content on those web sites or for any of their policies and practices.
Last Updated: April 10, 2017
Please drink responsibly while attending events during the Savannah Seafood & Spirits Festival. DO NOT drink and drive. The life you save might just be your own!
Savannah Gourmet Seafood &
1 Resort Drive
Savannah, GA 31421